Author: Artem Bityutskiy <Artem.Bityutskiy@nokia.com>
AuthorDate: Wed Aug 20 11:56:33 2008 +0300
Committer: Artem Bityutskiy <Artem.Bityutskiy@nokia.com>
CommitDate: Tue Sep 30 11:12:55 2008 +0300
UBIFS: add a print, fix comments and more minor stuff
This commit adds a reserved pool size print and tweaks the
prints to make them look nicer.
It also fixes and cleans-up some comments.
Additionally, it deletes some blank lines to make the code look
a little nicer.
In other words, nothing essential.
Signed-off-by: Artem Bityutskiy <Artem.Bityutskiy@nokia.com>
fs/ubifs/budget.c | 26 ++++++++++++++------------
fs/ubifs/lprops.c | 6 +-----
fs/ubifs/super.c | 16 +++++++++-------
3 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fs/ubifs/budget.c b/fs/ubifs/budget.c
index 73db464..1a4973e 100644
@@ -414,19 +414,21 @@ static int do_budget_space(struct ubifs_info *c)
* @c->lst.empty_lebs + @c->freeable_cnt + @c->idx_gc_cnt -
- * @empty_lebs are available because they are empty. @freeable_cnt are
- * available because they contain only free and dirty space and the
- * index allocation always occurs after wbufs are synch'ed.
- * @idx_gc_cnt are available because they are index LEBs that have been
- * garbage collected (including trivial GC) and are awaiting the commit
- * before they can be unmapped - note that the in-the-gaps method will
- * grab these if it needs them. @taken_empty_lebs are empty_lebs that
- * have already been allocated for some purpose (also includes those
- * LEBs on the @idx_gc list).
+ * @c->lst.empty_lebs are available because ...