mv include/asm-m68k arch/m68k/include/asm
and m68k still builds fine (I applied Stephen's patch for the
asm-sparc inclusion problem for Sun 3/3x first, of course).
As (a) I'm not using git (yet) for merging with Linus, and (b) this will
cause some breakage in the m68knommu tree anyway, perhaps it's easiest if Greg
takes care of it in m68knommu.git?
Greg, is that OK for you?
You can add my Acked-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <email@example.com>
There seem to be 3 classes of m68knommu header files:
1. Plain files (some of them may be (nearly) identical copies of the
2. Files that just include the m68k variant,
3. Files that include the m68k variant and do something more (pci.h and
Since I don't think we want to do the m68k/m68knommu merge right now
(Sorry Arnd, I'll keep your script in mind anyway!), the simplest way is to:
- Remove all files from class 2, and add to the Makefile:
ccflags-y += -Iarch/m68k/include
- Include verbatim the contents of the m68k variant for class 3, cfr.
Stephen patch for the asm-sparc inclusion problem for Sun 3/3x).
Do you agree?
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
-- Linus Torvalds